Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Mobile device outsourcing is expected to increase from $4.4 billion in 2016 to $7.2 billion in 2020, which represents a 64% growth. Management of the mobile estate in-house will require infrastructure and operations leaders to evaluate a wide variety of providers in support of procurement processes.
Table of Contents
What You Need to Know
Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise — Enterprise Services
- IBM Global Services
- Vox Mobile-GEMA
Product/Service Class Definition
Critical Capabilities Definition
- Sourcing and Logistics Management
- Mobile Service Management
- Device and System Management
- App and Collaboration Management
- Security and Content Management
- Program and Financial Management
- Secure Access to Information
- Resource and Cost Visibility and Control
- Mobility Outsourcing
- Business Extension and Transformation
Vendors Added and Dropped
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
Critical Capabilities Rating
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading