Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
This new Magic Quadrant for cloud IaaS focuses on the Japanese market, because its players, market characteristics and situations are different from the global market. Gartner recommends I&O leaders use this research to assess cloud IaaS offerings by key players in Japan.
Table of Contents
Notes on the Japan Version
- The Difference Between the Global Version and the Japan Version
Key Evaluation Points in This Magic Quadrant
- Publication of Appropriate Information
- Clear Scenario for Cloudization
- Training and Certification
- The Relationship Between the User and System Integrator, and the Cannibalization Situation
- Go-to-Market Scenario of Cloud IaaS, Based on the Digital Business Vision
Notes on Foreign Providers
"Better to Have" Attributes for the Japanese Market
- Notes on the Japan Version
Vendor Strengths and Cautions
- Amazon Web Services
- NTT Communications
- Vendor Strengths and Cautions
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
Criteria Included in the Global Magic Quadrant, but Not Included in the Japanese Version
Mandatory Criteria in the Global Magic Quadrant, but Not Essential in the Japanese Version
- Criteria Included in the Global Magic Quadrant, but Not Included in the Japanese Version
Ability to Execute
Completeness of Vision
- Niche Players
- Ability to Execute
Expectations for Providers in Japan
- Expectations for Providers in Japan
Gartner Recommended Reading