Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Securing capacity, driving efficiency and improving customer service are strong motivators for investing in a TMS. The business case is underpinned by an overriding objective to reduce transport costs. Supply chain leaders should use this research to evaluate the TMS marketplace.
Table of Contents
Market Size and Vendors
Gartner's Viewpoint of the TMS Market
- Supply Chain Execution (SCE) Convergence
- Global Go-to-Market
- Deployment Model
- Transportation Network Complexity
- Growing Importance of Visibility
- Increased Role of Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Small and Midsize Business TMS
- User Experience
- Cost of Ownership
Key Criteria for the 2017 TMS Magic Quadrant
- Market Size and Vendors
Vendor Strengths and Cautions
- BluJay Solutions
- C.H. Robinson (TMC)
- JDA Software
- Manhattan Associates
- MercuryGate International
Vendors Added and Dropped
- Notable Mentions
- Vendor Strengths and Cautions
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
Ability to Execute
Completeness of Vision
- Niche Players
- Ability to Execute
Gartner Recommended Reading