Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
The complex impacts of distributed energy resources, such as solar photovoltaic, are expanding the requirements for advanced distribution management system products. Utility CIOs should use this research to analyze the changing vendor landscape and to optimize their grid operations.
Table of Contents
What You Need to Know
Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- ABB (Network Manager ADMS)
- Advanced Control Systems (PRISM)
- GE (e-terra ADMS)
- GE (PowerOn ADMS)
- Oracle (NMS)
- OSI (Spectra ADMS)
- Schneider Electric (ADMS)
- Siemens (Spectrum Power ADMS)
- Survalent Technology (Survalent One)
Product/Service Class Definition
Critical Capabilities Definition
- Create, Maintain & Display Network
- Train and Support Operators
- Track and Restore Service
- Operate, Analyze & Optimize Network
- Integrate Solar PV and Microgrids
- Collaborate With Mobile Workers
- Report Performance and Reliability
- Improve Outage Response
- Optimize Grid Operation
- Manage DER Impacts
Vendors Added and Dropped
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
Critical Capabilities Rating
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading