Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Physical and digital commerce must converge to meet customer expectations. Brands delivering integrated experiences earn greater revenue and LTV; those that don't, face irrelevance. Marketing leaders can strengthen commerce connections through cross-channel consistency and mobile techniques.
Table of Contents
Use Analytics and Intelligence to Identify and Prioritize Connected Commerce Opportunities
- Identify Customer Experience Exemplars
- Prioritize Your Customers' Unmet Needs
Use a Consistent Pricing, Promotions and Product Strategy to Reduce Connected Commerce Friction
Use Mobile Technology Tactics to Personalize Interactions Between Physical and Digital Channels
- Use Mobile Tools to Customize Content and Help Customers Evaluate Options
- Use Customer Mobile Devices to Personalize the On-premises Customer Experience
- Use Associate Devices, On-premises Mobile Technology and the IoT to Connect Digital and Physical Customer Engagements
- Use Analytics and Intelligence to Identify and Prioritize Connected Commerce Opportunities
Gartner Recommended Reading