Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
This document provides an overview of Gartner AI-related research and analyst resources. Enterprise architecture and technology innovation leaders should leverage this reference to optimize Gartner support when defining and developing enterprise strategies and plans.
Table of Contents
What Is AI?
- An Executive and Strategic Perspective on AI
Core AI Technologies
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Natural-Language Processing, Speech Recognition and Text to Speech
- Computer Vision
- Machine Reasoning, Decision Making and Algorithms
- Business Analytics and Data Science
- Robots and Sensors
Leading AI Application Areas
- Bots, Chatbots and Virtual Assistants
- Conversational AI Platforms
- Analytics and Predictive Analytics Models
- Smart Objects, Sensors and Environments
AI in the Enterprise
- General Enterprise AI Strategies
- Customer Service and Support
- Digital Business Initiatives
- Digital Commerce and Digital Commerce Personalization
- Governance and Information Management for AI
- Human Capital Management/Recruiting
- Internet of Things
- IT Service Monitoring/Help Desk
- Legal, Ethical and Social Issues
- Security and Fraud
- Workplace and Digital Workplace
AI in Vertical Industries
- Banking, Asset and Wealth Management, Capital Markets
- Business Process Outsourcing — Customer Management, Finance and Accounting Procurement, and Human Resources
- Consumer Products With AI
- Healthcare, Life Science and Pharma
- Education (K-12 and Higher Education)
- Insurance Services — Property, Casualty and Life
- Invest/Venture Capital and AI
- Manufacturing Operations
- Supply Chain
- Topics Specific to Regional AI Usage
- What Is AI?
Gartner Recommended Reading