Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 12)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
The operational DBMS market has demonstrated little innovation over the last two years. Instead, vendors are largely focusing on competitive catch-up and execution across product lines. Data and analytics leaders need to be aware of these trends as part of their evolving data management strategy.
Table of Contents
Major Trends in the OPDBMS market
- Lack of Innovation
- The Nonrelational Opportunity
- Multimodel DBMSs
- Open-Source DBMS maturity
- Database Platform as a Service (dbPaaS)
- In-Memory DBMS
- IoT and Stream Processing
- Machine-Learning Tools for DBMS Tuning and Maintenance
- Major Trends in the OPDBMS market
Gartner Recommended Reading