Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 12)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
CIOs are making significant adjustments to the IT organization to respond to digital business demands. The run-grow-transform model provides CIOs with an established framework for aligning IT functional areas to address strategic objectives.
Table of Contents
Apply Run-Grow-Transform in the Context of the Current Business and I&T Strategies to Identify Priorities for IT Capability and Resource Planning
Map the Core IT Functions Essential for Delivering Differentiated Strategic RGT Priorities to Identify Functional Shortfalls or Gaps
- Run — Operate and Maintain
- Grow — Enhance and Expand
- Transform — Innovate and Drive
Identify the Current and Projected IT Roles Required to Support the Business Expectations of RGT
- Redefine Role Expectations
- Redesigning Roles
- Apply Run-Grow-Transform in the Context of the Current Business and I&T Strategies to Identify Priorities for IT Capability and Resource Planning
Gartner Recommended Reading