Purchase this Document
Price: $1,295.00 USD (PAGES: 17)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
There are many vendors entering the market with ear-worn wearables to serve entertainment, personal care and professionals' performance improvement. Technology product marketing leaders must make use of advanced analytics and artificial intelligence through hearables to enhance the user experience.
Table of Contents
Competitive Situation and Trends
- Using Hearables Data to Increase Usefulness of Fitness Apps
- Hearables Become Zero-Touch User Interface to VPA Services
- Biometrics Data From Hearables as an Authentication Method: Driver Is the Digital Workspace
- Competitive Trends in the Short Term: Which Sensors/Technology to Integrate?
- Smart Hearing Aids/Sound-Enhancing Devices
The Future of Competition
- AI Will Be the Differentiator
- VPA Integration Will Be Key as Usage Accelerates
- GN Group (Jabra and ReSound)
- Luxottica (Oakley)
- LifeBEAM (Vi)
- Sony Mobile Communications
References and Methodology
- Competitive Situation and Trends
Gartner Recommended Reading