Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 19)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
A majority of technology buyers in banks do not believe that their current vendors can satisfy their digital needs in areas such as AI and blockchain. Technology business unit leaders should use this research to position themselves for maximum impact for their target segments.
Table of Contents
Good Positioning Is a Key Asset
Key Elements of Effective Positioning
- Good Positioning Is a Key Asset
Use Banking Industry Dynamics to Pinpoint Your Ideal Customers
- Segment the Market Beyond High-Level Firmographics
- Bringing It Together — Who Is Your Solution "For"?
Define the Banker's Business Needs in Terms of Enhancing the Digital Customer Experience
- Bringing It Together — Why Do They Need Your Product?
Leverage "Positioning" in an Increasingly Competitive Banking Technology Market
- Bringing It Together — How Do You Deliver Value Differently From the Alternatives?
- Use Banking Industry Dynamics to Pinpoint Your Ideal Customers
Gartner Recommended Reading