Purchase this Document
Price: $2,495.00 USD (PAGES: 20)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Actual IoT adopters reveal that most IoT projects are evolving from experimental to early-stage production and also becoming increasingly complex. Application leaders should use these insights into expanding IoT projects to identify the IT competency investments needed to overcome their challenges.
Table of Contents
Highlights of This Survey
- IoT Projects Will Significantly Impact Many Existing Business Applications
- No IoT Platform or Application Provider Is Capturing Most New IoT Project Spend
- IoT Device and Data Integration Is Extraordinarily Complex
- IoT Asset Data Must Typically Be Integrated With Existing Business Data
- IoT Is All About Data — So Don't Ignore Effective Data Governance
- Highlights of This Survey
Gartner Recommended Reading