Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Identity analytics is the next evolution of the IGA market. It combines big data and advanced analytics to detect access-related risks and enhance IAM processes. This assessment defines how technical professionals can best apply identity analytics to their IGA efforts.
Table of Contents
Identity Analytics Defined
Aligning Identity Analytics and the IGA Infrastructure
Identity Analytics Use Cases
- Effective Access Certifications
- Continuous Risk Evaluation (Microcertifications)
- Contextual Access Requests and Approvals
- Intelligent Access Policies and Roles
- Governance Over Unstructured Data
- Account Cleanup
Identity Analytics Market Landscape
"Analytics" Market Affinities
- Differentiating Identity Analytics From Other Security Analytics Offerings
- Supporting Business Intelligence Initiatives With Identity Analytics
- Identity Analytics Defined
Features and Functions
- Data Mining and Aggregation
- Identity Correlation and User Profiling
- Behavioral and Data Analytics
- Risk Scoring and Evaluation
- Data Presentation and Visualization
- Continuous Monitoring, Alerting and Remediation
- Data Services
- Analytics Platform
- Inputs and Outputs
- Presentation Services
- Features and Functions
Gartner Recommended Reading