Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 14)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Consumption-based programs for on-premises infrastructure are emerging as an alternative option to buying outright on-premises systems or paying for cloud services. Technology strategic planners at DCI providers must introduce such plans by optimizing the business model against traditional products.
Table of Contents
Define the Attributes and Benefits in Clear Terms
Key Program Conditions
- Allow Flexible Options — Short-term Commitments and Termination Notice
- Provide Elasticity — Monthly Price Adjustments and Up/Down Scalabilities
- Offer Capacity Planning Tools — Predictive Capacity Automation and Notifications
- Target Service Providers, as They Welcome Capex Saving and Elastic Deployments
- Target BU and DevOps to Reduce or Manage Shadow IT
- Provide Benefits to Channels to Accelerate Sales
Key Matrix Suggested
- Define the Attributes and Benefits in Clear Terms
Gartner Recommended Reading