Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Retail CIOs must position the business to leverage algorithms for unified retail commerce supported by a foundation of high-quality customer data. This will enable intelligent automation services across merchandising and marketing activities, and drive effective, compelling customer experiences.
Table of Contents
Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- How can we create merchandising and marketing strategies that are ready for unified retail commerce?
- What merchandising and marketing application providers should we consider as we prepare for unified retail commerce?
- How can we use algorithmic retailing, including intelligent automation services and AI, to improve performance of merchandising and marketing processes?
- How can retailers use customer data effectively during merchandising and marketing processes to increase customer loyalty, retention and lifetime value?
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
Suggested First Steps
- Suggested First Steps