Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
This research compilation provides CIOs with a global perspective on our analysis of responses to the 2018 Gartner CIO Survey. We compare and contrast different geographic regions, enabling CIOs to better understand the global landscape and their relative position within it.
Table of Contents
Growth Dominates the Agenda
As Enterprises Emerge From the Global Financial Crisis and Embrace Digital Business Transformation, the Nature of the CIO Job Is Being Reshaped
Security Threats Will Continue to Increase
Adoption of Disruptive Technologies Is Accelerating
CIOs Anticipate Digital Scaling
It Is Time to Define the New Job of the CIO
- Leading Like a Business Executive
- Embracing Growth and Digital Transformation
- Mastering Change
The New Job of the CIO Must Now Be Lived
- Revitalizing Digital Teams
- Building Bench Strength
- Rebalancing the Technology Portfolio
- Growth Dominates the Agenda
Digital Urgency: An Industry-Specific Digital Business Benchmark
Deep-Dive Into Geographies and Sectors
- Digital Urgency: An Industry-Specific Digital Business Benchmark
Gartner Recommended Reading