Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
We evaluate vendor products for three common use cases using nine product capabilities. Application leaders supporting field service initiatives as part of the customer experience should use this research and its companion Magic Quadrant as part of a broader vendor evaluation process.
Table of Contents
What You Need to Know
Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- Accruent (Verisae)
- Astea International
- GE Digital (ServiceMax)
Product/Service Class Definition
Critical Capabilities Definition
- Integration, Scalability, Industry
- Connected Equipment Diagnostics
- Work Planning and Scheduling
- Technician Enablement
- Digital Service Support Channels
- Work Order Debrief
- Invoicing and Reporting
- Contracts, Operations, Contractors
- High-Volume and Volatile Schedules
- Complex Service and Support
- Equipment as a Service
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
Critical Capabilities Rating
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading