Purchase this Document
Price: $1,295.00 USD (PAGES: 20)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Security and risk management leaders considering UEBA will find that the market has fragmented, with a few pure-play vendors and a wide set of traditional security products that embed core UEBA technologies and features to benefit from advanced analytics capabilities.
Table of Contents
- Market Description
Changes Since the Last Market Guide for UEBA Update
SIEM and UEBA Are Converging
Main Use Cases Are Solidifying
Analytics Methods Keep Getting More Sophisticated
- Evolution From Rules and Notable Events to Advanced Analytics and Risk Scores
- Defense in Depth for Analytics
- User Access to the Analytics
- Cautions About Profiling and Anomaly Detection
Supported Data Sources Are Expanding to Provide Better Visibility
Who Buys UEBA?
- How Is UEBA Implemented and Delivered?
Time to Value Is Often Underestimated
- Changes Since the Last Market Guide for UEBA Update
UEBA as a Feature Is Becoming More Widespread
- Agent-Based Endpoint Security
- Employee Monitoring
- Identity Governance and Administration (IGA)
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPSs), and Network Traffic Analysis (NTA)
Stand-Alone UEBA Solutions
- UEBA as a Feature Is Becoming More Widespread
Gartner Recommended Reading