Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 15)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
In the digital world, CIOs must find systematic ways to say "no" to nonstrategic technology requests. Mastering and developing a set of "systematic no" techniques can help CIOs say "no" to their enterprises at scale, and help keep their focus on strategic initiatives.
Table of Contents
There Are Three Optimal Outcomes for the "Systematic No"
- Prevention: "Systematic No" Efficiently Prevents Multiple Events From Happening
- Messaging: "Systematic No" Consistently Sends a Specific Set of Leadership Messages to the Enterprise
- Relationships: "Systematic No" Creates or Maintains Positive Relationships Across the Enterprise
Use Four "Systematic No" Tactics as a Funnel to Efficiently Filter Out Potential Conflicts
- Systematize the "Conditional No"
- Systematize the "Questioning No"
- Systematize the "Big-Picture No"
- Systematize the "Toy Store No"
Master the "Systematic No" to Optimize Decision-Making
- There Are Three Optimal Outcomes for the "Systematic No"
Gartner Recommended Reading