Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 11)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
As CSPs compete with digital natives, they must go beyond incremental changes to create competitive differentiation. CSP CIOs must drive disruptive changes such as extracting insights from data lakes, using emerging technology as platforms, and focusing on productization to create new value.
Table of Contents
Impacts and Recommendations
CSP CIOs Looking to Create Competitive and Differentiating Value Use Their Data as a New Source of Value and IT as an Engine for Growth
- Data as an Asset and a Source of Value
- Innovative Technologies — From Tools to Platforms
- Productization — From Delivering Projects to Delivering Products
- Scaling Digital Business for Ecosystem Participation
- CIO as Disruptor-in-Chief
- CSP CIOs Looking to Create Competitive and Differentiating Value Use Their Data as a New Source of Value and IT as an Engine for Growth
Gartner Recommended Reading