Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 10)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Phishing attacks are increasingly using impersonation to bypass traditional defense mechanisms. Weak sender identification will continue to present opportunities for creative attacks. Security and risk management leaders should use this research to adjust their strategy and business processes.
Table of Contents
Upgrade Secure Email Gateway and Other Controls to Improve Protection Against Phishing
- Impersonation or Business Email Compromise Attack Protection
- Malicious Attachment Protection
- Malicious Web Link Protection
- Upgrade Existing Secure Email Gateways to Include Phishing Specifically
Integrate Employees Into the Solution and Build Capabilities to Detect and Respond to Suspect Attacks
Work With Business Managers to Develop Standard Operating Procedures for Handling Sensitive Data and Financial Transactions
- Upgrade Secure Email Gateway and Other Controls to Improve Protection Against Phishing
Gartner Recommended Reading