Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 14)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
As the operational DBMS market shifts to the cloud, practical concerns around vendor lock-in, staffing challenges and evolving pricing models are forcing data and analytics leaders to re-evaluate operational DBMS investment as part of their larger data management strategies.
Table of Contents
Major Trends in the OPDBMS Market
- The Vendor Identity Crisis in Data Management
- Operations-Centric Innovation
- Machine Learning Tools for DBMS Tuning and Maintenance
- Open-Source DBMS Competition Heats Up In the Cloud
- Open-Source DBMS maturity
- Database Platform as a Service
- Operational and Analytical Convergence
- IoT and Stream Processing
- Major Trends in the OPDBMS Market
Gartner Recommended Reading