Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
In digital business transformation, wealth management firms lag behind other lines of business in financial services. To drive acceptance and scaling of digital platforms, CIOs should focus on three areas: advisor-supporting technology, client-facing tools, and data and workflow initiatives.
Table of Contents
Digital Optimization vs. Digital Business Transformation
- Digital Optimization vs. Digital Business Transformation
Integrate Advisor-Supporting Technologies Into Digital Platforms to Accelerate Advisor Adoption
- Garner Advisor Support by Demonstrating Immediate Value
- Integrate the Desktop of Today With the Enhanced Desktops of the Future
Enhance the Collaboration Experience in Client-Facing Technology to Improve Digital Empathy
- Look to Digital Tools That Enhance Collaboration
Develop a Data Architecture by Focusing on Data and Workflow Roadblocks That Impede Digital Transformation
- Focus on Data Issues Presenting the Most Frequent Painful Roadblocks in the Advisor-Client Relationship
- Integrate Advisor-Supporting Technologies Into Digital Platforms to Accelerate Advisor Adoption
Gartner Recommended Reading