Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
The five-stage maturity model for manufacturing excellence helps supply chain leaders responsible for manufacturing operations assess their organization’s current capabilities, create a plan for change and support the development of a future-state vision for production’s role within supply chain.
Table of Contents
A Stage-Based Maturity Model Is Necessary to Create a Roadmap to Manage a Constant Transition
Stages of Maturity for Manufacturing Excellence
- Stage 1 — Stand-Alone Manufacturing
- Stage 2 — Site Excellence
- Stage 3 — Integrated Manufacturing Network
- Stage 4 — Outcome-Driven Manufacturing
- Stage 5 — Solution-Driven Manufacturing
- A Stage-Based Maturity Model Is Necessary to Create a Roadmap to Manage a Constant Transition
Key Consideration for Moving From Stage to Stage
Gartner Recommended Reading