Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
The technology stack adopted by most marketers now encompasses a range of capabilities that include the ability to test and optimize content. Marketing leaders can solidify the foundation of their content martech stack to enable experimentation and personalization at scale.
Table of Contents
Tools to Create, Deliver and Manage Content Are Table Stakes, So Plan to Increase Investments in Optimization Technologies
- Creation and Workflow
- Management and Delivery
- Marketers Focus Their Future Investments on Optimization
U.S. Deployment Trends Reflect Focus on Optimization
- Established Content Technologies Experienced Incremental Growth
- Optimization Technologies Experienced Rapid Growth
- Content and Social Marketing Platforms May Converge
Media and Travel Brands Exceed Indexes on Content Tech Adoption, While Retailers and Manufacturers Need to Play Catch-Up
- Additional research contribution and review:
- Tools to Create, Deliver and Manage Content Are Table Stakes, So Plan to Increase Investments in Optimization Technologies
Gartner Recommended Reading