Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 12)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Amazon and Alibaba Group are increasingly disrupting many industries. But a conundrum exists in that they can simultaneously be a competitor and a partner to enterprises. This research highlights their current and potential disruptions and how CIOs should help their organizations deal with them.
Table of Contents
A Snapshot of Amazon and Alibaba
- Amazon and Alibaba Both Have Digital Culture at Their Core
- Who Are Amazon and Alibaba Competing Against?
How Their Growth Plans Impact All Enterprises
- Considering Amazon and Alibaba as Enterprise Competitors
- Considering Amazon and Alibaba as Enterprise Partners
- CIOs and Digital Business Leaders Should Act Now
Gartner Recommended Reading