Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 10)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Amazon and Alibaba are disrupting multiple industries with platform business models. But a conundrum exists; these providers can simultaneously be a competitor and partner to many TSPs. This research highlights how technology general managers can transform their organizations to deal with this.
Table of Contents
- Why Can Amazon and Alibaba Scale So Fast?
- What Are the Opportunities for TSPs From a Platform Business Model Perspective?
- What Decisions Do TSPs Need to Make to Deal With Amazon and Alibaba?
A Snapshot of Amazon and Alibaba
- Amazon and Alibaba Both Have Digital Culture in Their Core
- Who Are Amazon and Alibaba Competing Against?
How Amazon’s and Alibaba’s Growth Plans Impact TSPs
- Considering Amazon and Alibaba as Suppliers
- Considering Amazon and Alibaba as Partners
- Considering Amazon and Alibaba as Competitors
The Time to Act Is Now
Gartner Recommended Reading