Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Driving adoption of advanced analytics requires a dedicated supply chain analytics team. Supply chain leaders can use this research to evaluate, discuss and select the right organizational structure for their analytics group based on the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Table of Contents
Understand the Four Primary Organizational Models
- Model 1 — Centralized Supply Chain Analytics Group
- Model 2 — Decentralized Supply Chain Analytics Group
- Model 3 — Supply Chain Analytics Needs Supported by Enterprise Analytics Group
- Model 4 — Supply Chain Analytics Needs Supported by External Service Providers
Investigate Hybrid Models to Combine Strengths and Minimize Shortcomings
Guidance for Choosing the Right Model for Your Organization
- Understand the Four Primary Organizational Models
Gartner Recommended Reading