Purchase this Document
Price: $95.00 USD (PAGES: 8)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Cloud and edge infrastructures and the networking services they rely on are the cornerstones of an agility-focused “infrastructure beyond the data center.” I&O leaders must provide such an agile infrastructure or face being bypassed in favor of expedient “one offs” by BU app developers.
Table of Contents
Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- How can we create a cloud and edge strategy that is mapped to business requirements, and provides the agile infrastructure the business units need?
- How should we internalize and exploit the vast array of cloud IaaS and PaaS options to serve the business-centered strategy described above?
- How should we approach designing, planning and implementing edge solutions?
- How can we use emerging software-defined WAN options, colocation-based WAN design and edge topologies to maximize networking’s critical role?
- How can we exploit “as a service” cloud-based networking services to add intelligence, performance and security to our distributed infrastructure?
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
Suggested First Steps
Tools and Toolkits
- Suggested First Steps