Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 9)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Small vendors looking at long-term corporate development all have an emerging problem on the horizon — how to deal with digital giants. These giants can be a competitor and partner simultaneously to many TSPs. This research highlights how tech CEOs should deal with Amazon and Alibaba.
Table of Contents
- Why Can Amazon and Alibaba Scale So Fast?
- What Are the Opportunities for TSPs From Being Part of an Ecosystem Business Model Perspective?
- What Decisions Do TSPs Need to Make to Deal With Amazon and Alibaba?
Snapshot of Amazon and Alibaba
- Amazon and Alibaba Both Have Digital Culture in Their Core
- Who Are Amazon and Alibaba Competing Against?
How Amazon’s and Alibaba’s Growth Plans Impact TSPs
- Considering Amazon and Alibaba as Suppliers
- Considering Amazon and Alibaba as Partners
- Considering Amazon and Alibaba as Competitors
- Now Is the Time to Act
Gartner Recommended Reading