Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Successful analytics adoption is often constrained by lack of cultural readiness of the organization to commit to analytics as the primary approach to decision making. This research offers supply chain leaders proven strategies to engender broader use of analytics across the supply chain.
Table of Contents
Spread the Responsibility of Analytics Adoption Across All Organization Levels
Define a Mix of Strategies to Encourage Analytics Adoption Among New Users
- 1. Revisit Successes and Lessons Learned From Past Analytics Efforts
- 2. Acknowledge Valid Concerns About Analytics Deployments
- 3. Train, Train, Train
- 4. Demonstrate the Full Spectrum of Benefits of Analytics
- 5. Capture Level of Analytics Adoption as an Individual Performance Metric
- 6. Redeploy Supply Chain Talent to Higher-Value-Added Roles
- 7. Revise Talent Strategy to Emphasize Analytics Acumen
- Spread the Responsibility of Analytics Adoption Across All Organization Levels
Gartner Recommended Reading