Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 16)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Many organizations underestimate the complexity of AI projects, which leads to delayed project launches, or failure to deliver business value. CIOs responsible for AI projects need to ask five questions to identify potential failures and improve performance for upcoming initiatives.
Table of Contents
1. Have You Clearly Defined the Business Problem?
2. Can You Define Success From a Practical Business Standpoint?
3. Have You Included Business-Domain, IT and Analytics Experts?
4. Have You Investigated All Sourcing Options and Ensured Ongoing Maintenance?
- Buy, Outsource or Build?
- Selecting the Appropriate Techniques
- Scale the Solution and Sustain the Performance
5. Have You Operationalized the Solution to Get the Most Out of the Technology?
- Operationalizing and Measuring
- Planning for Discontinuities
- Adapting to Evolving Processes
- 1. Have You Clearly Defined the Business Problem?
Gartner Recommended Reading