Purchase this Document
Price: $95.00 USD (PAGES: 5)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
The mobile phone industry is huge and still growing. Gartner's research in 2008 will consider new technologies and segments, and advise manufacturers and distributors how to make the most of a vast market.
Table of Contents
Gartner Has Identified Five Key Issues for Companies in This Market
- Who are the Key Players and Who Will Fall Victim to Consolidation in the Mobile Phone Market?
- Which Technologies Will Drive Sales in the Next Three to Five Years?
- As Smartphone Volumes Grow, Which Platform Will Be the Winning One?
- What Role Does Brand Play in Consumer Choice?
- How Are Mobile Phone Manufacturers Responding to Price Pressure and Increased Competition?
- Gartner Has Identified Five Key Issues for Companies in This Market