Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 6)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Many organizations plan to use SharePoint Server 2007 as an integral part of their overall content management strategy, but as an adjunct to, not a replacement for, current enterprise content management platforms. We provide guidance on how to ensure they coexist successfully.
Table of Contents
Top Five Best Practices for a Coexistence Strategy
- Build or Update Your Enterprisewide Content Management Strategy
- Inventory Existing Content Management Applications and Repositories and Assess Investment Levels
- Define Business Requirements and the Corresponding Technical and Functional Needs
- Examine Integration Points and Assess Tools for Interoperability
- Establish and Enforce Governance Policies
- Top Five Best Practices for a Coexistence Strategy