Purchase this Document
Price: $1,295.00 USD (PAGES: 11)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
This research presents an overview of 5,800 consumer viewing habits, using the results of Gartner's worldwide primary consumer research. The Overview section provides essential information on propensity purchase analysis, focusing on pay per view or video on demand services.
Table of Contents
Current Viewing Patterns
- PPV and VOD is Slow to Take Off
- Consumers are Avid TV and Video Watchers
- Viewing Frequencies for DVDs and Videotapes
Current Sources of Video Content
- Rental and Purchases of DVDs and Videotapes
- Downloading Video Content From the Internet
- Cinemas Remain Popular
Consumer Propensity for Pay per View or Video on Demand Purchases
- Current Viewing Patterns
Background and Context