Purchase this Document
Price: $1,295.00 USD (PAGES: 10)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Many telecom carriers see the advertising market as a potentially lucrative source of revenue. To seize this opportunity, they must capitalize on their core strengths, in competition with many other firms with similar aspirations to secure advertising revenue.
Table of Contents
How Carriers Can Position Their Advertising Initiatives
- Going Beyond the "Three Screens" to Encompass the "Four Ws"
- Synergies With the Telephone Directory Business
- Pooling of Advertising Inventories
- Market Segmentation
- Capitalizing on Social Networking and User-Generated Content
- Form Partnerships to Increase Expertise or Capture Revenue Indirectly
Carriers' Inherent Strengths
Carriers' Current Challenges
Background and Context
A Vision of How Advertising Could Evolve for Carriers
- A Vision of How Advertising Could Evolve for Carriers