Purchase this Document
Price: $995.00 USD (PAGES: 22)
You will need to create an account on Gartner.com.
Digital natives are already challenging many aspects of IT. By 2018, their impact on the workplace will drive significant change in our approach to technology, business processes and organizational structure.
Table of Contents
- 2.1 Overall recommendations
- 2.2 What to Do Today
- 3.1 Digital Natives
- 3.2 Generation V
- 3.3 The Effects on Organizations
Key Technology Trends Driving Innovation
- 4.1 Communications Everywhere: A World Without Boundaries
- 4.2 User Interfaces: A Brand New Experience
- 4.3 Communities and Social Networks: Reaching Out to the Universe
- 4.4 Virtual Worlds: One Life, Multiple Personas
Markets, Individuals and Society
- 5.1 Digital Natives: Who Are They? Who Will They Become?
- 5.2 Societal Groups: What Will Change?
- 5.3 Human Needs Will Evolve Toward Self-Actualization
- 5.4 The Long-Tail Effect Will Shape Future Markets
The Metamorphosis of IT Organizations and Users
- 6.1 Digital Natives Join the Workforce
- 6.2 From a Linear and Process-Based Enterprise to a Flat and Interactive Enterprise
- 6.3 Management and Business Leadership: A Moving Target
- 6.4 The Metamorphosis of IT
Conclusions: A Journey Into 2018
- 1.0 Research Assumptions