Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 8)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
According to a Gartner survey of project management office leaders, the most commonly used metric employed by PMOs to evaluate project success is alignment with corporate strategy and goals.
Table of Contents
Project Success Is a Business Metric
- 1.1 Overall Business Success
- 1.2 Project Execution Success
- 1.3 Governance and Chartering Success
- 1.4 Customer Satisfaction and Success
Overview of Survey Methodology and Participants
- 1.0 Project Success Is a Business Metric