Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 5)
You will need to create an account on Gartner.com.
In addressing continuing threats to personal data, organizations need to move toward a program approach for privacy that accommodates international variances in privacy regulations, enforcement challenges from emerging technologies and delivery models, and conflicting business/legal requirements.
Table of Contents
Privacy and the Enterprise
- Issue 1: What Are the Components of a Successful Enterprise Privacy Program?
- Issue 2: How Can Organizations Accommodate International Variances in Privacy Regulations and Expectations?
- Issue 3: Where Should Privacy Officers Focus Their Technology Investments to Discover and Protect Personal Data?
- Issue 4: How Can Organizations Strike a Balance Between Privacy and Conflicting Business and Legal Requirements?
- Issue 5: How Will Locationless IT Services Challenge Privacy Requirements?
- Privacy and the Enterprise