Clients with questions, suggestions or concerns regarding the acquisition of IDEAS International should contact their account representative or client representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q&A from IDEAS International clients (from August 2012):
IDEAS International Sales & Service
- Will Gartner honor existing contracts?
Gartner will honor all existing client contracts and clients will be able to renew the products and services they currently receive.
- Will I continue to access services via IDEAS?
Initially, IDEAS clients will continue to access services as normal. We will evaluate the best method to deliver IDEAS services in the future and communicate directly with clients during the integration process.
- Will IDEAS continue to deliver Quarterly Updates?
IDEAS clients will continue to receive Quarterly Updates.
IDEAS International Products
- Will the Ideas International products and services I bought change?
Gartner and IDEAS products have no overlap in coverage and will remain separate but highly complementary. Gartner will honor current IDEAS entitlements.
- What is the future product strategy?
Gartner will continue to invest in IDEAS products and services. We will share additional information directly with clients as the integration process progresses.
IDEAS International Employees
- Will IDEAS employees be retained?
Gartner intends to retain virtually all IDEAS employees, including every research analyst, to continue providing this world-class product portfolio to existing clients.
- Will my contact at IDEAS stay the same?
Gartner intends to retain virtually all IDEAS employees. IDEAS clients should continue to contact IDEAS.
IDEAS International Website & Brand
- What will happen to the IDEAS brand?
We recognize the value of the IDEAS brand and will evaluate all potential options carefully throughout the acquisition and integration process.
- Who should I contact if I have a question, suggestion or concern regarding the acquisition of IDEAS?
IDEAS clients should continue to contact IDEAS for support and account queries as normal.