Successful audit leaders stay on top of trends by considering key priorities from other audit functions around the globe.
Over the course of 2018, we surveyed over 300 chief audit executives (CAEs) on their resource and time investments, as well as their departmental priorities and challenges.
The findings from our annual survey help CAEs benchmark the state of their function against current trends and can be used to inform departmental planning.
Learn more about the challenges facing the internal audit function and CAE's' key priorities in 2019:
- Ensuring appropriate budget and staffing
- Creating the right balance of in-house versus outsourced/co-sourced resources
- Developing the optimal department structure
- Planning the coverage and scope of audit work
- Evaluating software solutions
Download our report excerpt by filling out the short form below.