1. How do application organizations change to meet the needs of digital business?
Application leaders need to lead the organizational change required to make the transition to digital delivery. Agile methods bring the need to shift to a product-oriented view of software and a dramatic cultural change that emphasizes high-performing, self-managed teams.
2. How do you manage the shift from traditional projects to building platforms and products for digital business?
Utilize a product-centric approach to managing work, keeping a clear focus on the internal or external customer and directing the development to deliver value to them. In additional, include Agile principles and apply them at scale.
3. How can you take advantage of APIs to build platforms and ecosystems for the execution of digital strategies?
Treat your APIs as products through full life cycle API management. This enables organizations to derive the most value from their APIs and can foster an ecosystem of developers who embed them in established and new applications.
4. How can rationalization and modernizations transform the application portfolio to a digital business platform?
Assess the business value and technological fitness of your application portfolio to identify and prioritize the obstacles. Plan and technologies; investing in resilience; and making data and functions available through APIs.
5. How can Gartner's Pace-Layered Application Strategy provide insights for your digital strategy?
Gartner’s Pace-Layered Application Strategy provides a framework that enables IT to respond to differentiated business needs. It provides a common, business-oriented language to define and communicate the application strategy.
Back To Top