The Chief Data Officer (CDO) and Chief Analytics Officer (CAO) roles are evolving continuously – early adopters of the role may have had more of a regulatory and compliance focus, but now it is a key position at the executive table enabling innovation and growth in the digital.
CDOs and CAOs are now accountable for:
- Fostering their organization’s data-driven strategy
- Driving innovation and revenue generation
- Transformation of organizational culture
- Development of new skills
Data and analytics leaders now have to be able to guide their organizations and lead with purpose in an increasingly complex and rapidly changing data driven digital business landscape.
The CDO Circle experience is exclusively available to CDOs, CAOs and top data and analytics leaders attending the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit .
The CDO Circe is a crafted executive experience: Two-days of presentations and discussions together with an ability to attend regular sessions at the Summit. You will want to quickly secure one of the limited CDO Circle seats by registering for the Summit and then applying to the Circle. Make sure you don’t miss out on this exclusive experience specifically designed for both new and tenured CDOs and CAOs.
Dedicated sessions for CDO Circle members include:
- Leadership and Strategy Essentials - New, emerging and “in-flight” CDOs have the opportunity to explore essentials like data storytelling, how to sustain critical executive partnerships and ways to drive value creation.
- How CDOs Can Drive a Data-Driven Culture Using Data Literacy - An exclusive workshop session designed with practical ideas and guidance to help CDOs lead data-driven culture change as data literacy advocates and program leads.
- Innovating With Data and Analytics: What Leaders Need to Know - Data and analytics are revolutionizing decision-making, enabling new revenue sources and changing the nature of work. The types of innovation are as diverse as the industries being transformed by them and operationalizing them is a critical skill.
- Demystify the Artificial Intelligence Silver Bullet to Deliver Tangible Business Results - Organization’s confusion and the unbridled hype around AI techniques is preventing them from setting the right expectations regarding business outcomes. Technology leaders should start fruitful business conversations focused on real use cases vs. technology jargon.
Be part of an inspiring experience with an elite group of CDOs, CAOs and top data and analytics leaders. Register for Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, apply to join the CDO Circle and indicate your interest to participate in the curated Peer Perspectives sessions.
How to participate
You must apply and qualify in advance of the summit to gain entry to the CDO Circle. When you register online for Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, simply select “Yes” when asked within the Conference Specific Questions section, “Are you a Chief Data Officer, or the most senior data and/or analytics executive in your organization?”
- Apply and qualify in advance of summit to gain entry to the CDO Circle
- Complete qualifying questions
- Must be an active Chief Data Officer, Chief Analytics Officer, or the highest ranking data and/or analytics decision maker within your organization
- Organization’s gross revenue must exceed INR 2,000 Crores
- Or if public sector, the organization’s size must exceed 1,000 employees
NOTE: Participation in the CDO Circle is reserved exclusively for the senior most person responsible for Data and Analytics within your organisation; Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers and their equivalents.