Bring your data and analytics team and business leaders together at Gartner Data & Analytics Summit. There is no better environment for stakeholders to align, learn and network. It’s the best way to realize the full potential of data and analytics, and drive digital transformation in your organization.
IT, analytics and business leaders across the organization attend together to:
- Divide and conquer the agenda.
- Compare notes on lessons, topics and projects.
- Evaluate vendors and solution providers together to address the needs of all stakeholders.
- Meet as a team with key analysts to discuss challenges and elements of a rock-solid strategy.
- Forge strong relationships among key stakeholders to shape the future of your organization.
- Gain the tools, strategies and insights to stay ahead of expanding scopes of responsibility and increasing threats.
- Align data and analytics strategies with enterprise and business objectives.
- Learn how to apply the latest techniques to tackle emerging technologies.
- Lead your organization through the cultural changes necessary to support a digital business.
Collaborate. Innovate. Grow.
Maximize learning by attending as a group. Participate together in relevant sessions or split up to cover more topics, sharing your session take-aways later.
- 1 for every 3 paid registrations
- 2 for every 5 paid registrations
- 3 for every 7 paid registrations
- 4 for every 10 paid registrations
For more information, email GartnerGlobalEvents@gartner.com or contact your Gartner Representative.
Group Rate Discount Terms and Conditions
- Qualifying paid registrations for Gartner Conferences are: cash registrations and paid ticket registrations.
- A combination of paid tickets and cash registrations may be used to qualify for Group Rate Discount complimentary registrations.
- Some restrictions may apply to ticket registrations. Contact your Gartner Representative if you have questions.
- All registrations must be paid in full before complimentary Group Rate Discount registrations can be used.
- Groups must consist of employees of the same organization and are registered for the same conference.
- There is a limit of four Group Rate Discount complimentary registrations per organization.
- The Group Rate Discount is voided by all other group offers and promotions for conference attendance. Time-based registration offers such as early bird are still applicable.
- The Group Rate Discount Terms and Conditions do not void or supersede Gartner Conference Terms and Conditions. All registrations are subject to the full Conference Terms and Conditions
- The conference is organized by Gartner, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. Gartner's receipt of an application and/or payment does not constitute acceptance. Application and payments that are not accepted will be returned.