Alan D. Duncan
Alan Duncan is Vice President for Data and Analytics Strategy and Chief Data Officer (CDO).
Major areas of interest include:
- Infonomics and the business value of data and analytics â identifying and communicating business outcomes and value through mapping of information supply chains, data cataloging and treating information as an asset
- Monetizing data and best practices for realizing better business outcomes.
- Improving data literacy and data-driven culture. Influencing the organizational, cultural and behavioral change impacts arising from an evidence-based/analytic approach to digital business.
- Analytic ethics â the ethical considerations for data and analytics, and the potential intended and unintended consequences of collecting and analyzing data.
- Impact of data literacy and data-driven culture on artificial intelligence.
- Data and analytics strategy for midsized enterprises.