Michael Warrilow is part of the Technology and Service Provider team. He is focused on infrastructure software, including server virtualization, containers, cloud (IaaS) and software-defined infrastructure. Mr. Warrilow helps clients understand the best practices, leading trends and competitive landscape involved with optimizing data center infrastructure and IT operations. His focus is on the evolution of modern infrastructure software, including software defined, virtualization, containers and cloud infrastructure. Mr. Warrilow's coverage includes market share and forecast analysis in IT operations management, cloud and virtualization.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover
- Accelerating Infrastructure Innovation and Agility
- Building and Sustaining Dependable Infrastructure
- Build and Market Cloud-Based Offerings
- Grow Agile Infrastructure Opportunities
- Exploit Data Center Infrastructure Market Disruption
Top Issues I Help Clients Address
- The future of virtualization, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), containers, software-defined and cloud infrastructure
- IT spending trends and buying behaviors: Which areas are growing the fastest, and why?
- Growth strategies, messaging and positioning, and go-to-market for software vendors
- Which infrastructure software vendors are succeeding, and which are not? What does the I&O vendor competitive landscape look like?
- Evolution of the management software market (ITOM, CMP, etc.). What marketing message should I&O use to optimize revenue?