- Increase your knowledge of all things cloud, from migration tactics, vendor selection and cost optimization to IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Invest in the skills and technologies you need to deliver and manage cloud and noncloud services in a hybrid world.
- Redefine the role and relevance of IT operations in a dynamic digital environment.
- Expand the boundaries of I&O, from DevSecOps and cloud security to cybersecurity, disaster recovery and data privacy.
- Capitalize on emerging trends, including artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning (ML) and edge computing.
- Cultivate cultural change with new I&O leadership practices for the digital age.
- Discover the latest trends and their impact on I&O such as AI, Edge Quantum computing, DevOps
- Boost your ability to become agile, and aligned to the objectives of your business with a comprehensive cloud strategy
- Arm yourself for choosing and negotiating with megavendors and cloud providers
- Execute against your I&O strategy with 30, 60 and 90-day how-to action steps included in every Gartner expert presentation
Hear directly from the experts behind the latest research and take advantage of an opportunity to meet with one in a private, 30-minute Gartner one-on-one at the conference.