Track A. Cybersecurity Leadership
Faced with a fragmented, interdependent world, cybersecurity leaders have less control over decisions around cyber risk than ever before. This track gives you practical guidance on how to manage security teams, and stakeholders, through the evolving threat landscape.
- Employees Don’t Need More Awareness, They Need Cyber Judgment!
- Pitfalls of a Bad Strategy and How to Fix It: From a Practitioner Turned Analyst
- Avoiding a Hostile Board Room: How to Best Prepare for a Cybersecurity Audit
- What Cybersecurity Leaders Need to Know About the Metaverse
- Weaponize Risk Appetite to Drive Risk Decisions
- Drive Cybersecurity Investments With the Gartner Cybersecurity Value Benchmark
- Top Trends in Cybersecurity 2023
- Use the Gartner PIPE Framework to Drive a Culture of Security Consciousness for Your Organization
- So, You Want to Improve Security Control Adoption? Forget the Tech for a Second
- The Top Predictions for Cybersecurity 2023-2024
- Leadership Vision for Security and Risk Management, 2023
- Shifting Sands: Evolving Cybersecurity Operating Models
- Security Awareness Is Dead! Now What?
Track B. Infrastructure, Data and Application Security, and Security Operations
Are you interested in zero-trust identity, API security, the latest in data and applications security? Or are you wondering how automation can standardize your security capabilities? This track provides operational and strategic insight to help you plan a new direction for your security program.
- Outlook for Security Operations 2022
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Operational Risk Quantification for Developing Metrics
- Securing the Coffee Shop: How to Deploy and Secure a “Bring Your Own” Environment
- How to Improve Code Quality With Application Security Testing During Software Development
- How Security Professionals Can Leverage DevOps to Shed the Reputation of Roadblock
- The Future of SIEM and the Evolution of Threat Detection, Investigation and Response
- Zero Trust How-To: Start simple, Build to Robust
- The Intersection of SASE and Zero Trust Equals Secure Access to Applications
- Outlook for Application Security 2023
- The Future of Security Defense in Depth: Cybersecurity Mesh
- Technical Insights: Microsoft 365 — Office, EMS and Windows 10 — Top Security Features to Implement
Track C. Cyber and IT Risk
Due to new challenges and lack of agility in program management, cybersecurity leaders struggle to mature their cyber and IT risk management practices beyond conducting assessments. This track highlights the latest trends and tools to help you improve automation and models.
- Privacy and Ethics: Prepare for Digital Society
- Outlook for CPS Security 2023
- Data Is the Industrial Pollution of the Digital Era, CISOs Need to Push “Strategic Forgetting”
- Ransomware Is Changing — Are You Ready?
- A New Look at Insider Risk
- Incident Response Retainer: Waste of Money or a No-Brainer?
- How to Select Your Cyber-Physical Systems Protection Platform
- Caught Between Two Fires: The Hidden Parallels Between CISOs and the Fire Brigade
- How to Both Assess and Monitor Third-Party Cybersecurity Threats While You Are Sleeping
- Outlook for Privacy ’23: Trends and Technologies
Track D. Identity and Access Management
Identity is a critical foundation for the security of the systems that support our rapidly expanding virtual world. This track ensures you have the tools and insights to support effective identity and fraud initiatives, enabling organizational success.
- Outlook for Identity and Access Management, 2023
- How to Be Successful With Privileged Access Management