Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2022 addressed the most significant challenges faced by security & risk leaders. Attendees joined Gartner experts and peers and shared valuable insights into key strategic imperatives, such as establishing an agile security program; fostering a human-centric, security-conscious culture; devolving risk ownership; and establishing a new simplified cybersecurity mesh architecture. It enabled them to safeguard their organization, defend against attackers and deliver business value.
At the conference, the top 5 sessions that security & risk leaders attended were:
- Security Strategy Planning Best Practices
- Top Trends in Security and Risk Management
- Data Storytelling: A Better Way to Communicate Cyber Risk With Data
- The Key Drivers for CISO Effectiveness
- A Security View of the 2023 CIO, CEO and Board of Directors Agenda
We hope you enjoyed the 2022 Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit! If you missed it, be sure to explore what was covered at the conference.
The program for the 2023 Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit is underway and we look forward to sharing details soon!