Governance & Risk Executives
Major cyber events and business disruptions have cost C-level executives their jobs and continue to rise to the board level due to their severity. New investments are being made to bolster security, privacy, safety, and reliability in the digital business ecosystem, but more must be done. The Security and Risk summit explores the risks and complexities of transitioning to digital business, as well as methods to mitigate them.
This conference will help CRO, Governance, Risk, & Compliance, privacy BCM, and IAM professionals:
- Contextualize security and privacy considerations for the cloud and understand what tools to consider to manage security and privacy compliance activities in the cloud better
- Learn how to craft risk-adjusted Leading performance Indicators that will measure the organization's level of resilience
- Understand why you need to know your risk appetite, best practices for having risk appetite discussions, and what a good cybersecurity risk appetite statement look like.
- Get insights on current best practices in a vendor risk management life cycle and how we can improve the efficiency and value of our vendor risk management programs.
- Understand how IAM can quickly deliver real business value and support cyber defense and how IAM technology spends will evolve
- Learn about the PAM Maturity model and tools
- Handling Privacy Risk in Analytics and Machine Learning
- Learn how to define insider threat personas, how to begin building scenarios for these personas, and discuss some best practices for success
- Answer your questions when it comes to handling the risk of mining large data sets of personal information for analytics, fraud prevention or undirected discovery
- Learn how to align your fraud, risk and technical security resources and how improved intelligence can assist in this complex task
- Get pointers on what you should know about employee monitoring