Rajpreet Kaur is a Principal Analyst for infrastructure protection. Her research focuses on network security, including technologies such as IPS, web application firewalls and advanced persistent threat detection. She also covers tokenization of payment data.
Before joining Gartner, Ms. Kaur worked as a network and security consultant on a multivendor platform in a comprehensive role of presales, consultancy, hosted services, managed services and support desk.
Top 5 Issues I Help Clients Address
• Network security issues for clients
• Firewall ,IPS, UTM, DDoS, web application firewall vendor selection
• SOC, MSS and MDR service provider selection for emerging regions (Middle East, Asia, Africa)
• Advanced threat detection (APT) technology and vendor selection
• PCI and tokenization
Top 5 Key Initiatives I Cover
• Network Security
• Information Security Management Program